Leader Development and Succession Planning for a Sustainable Future - Harnessing the power of transitions for organizational transformationMay 16, 2013
EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS FRIDAY 5/17
Workshop facilitated by Jeanie Duncan, President of Raven Consulting Group and Lead Consultant for TransitionGuides
May 23, 2013
Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Location - The Big Chill - 911 East Morehead Street, Suite 100
Change (sometimes surprisingly fast change) remains the one constant we can count on. Despite this, many organizations fail to prepare for the most predictable change of all the departure of their executive or other key leaders.
Success in leadership transitions is dependent upon readying the organization for change. One of the most critical areas of this work is with an organizations greatest asset its people. Putting in place sound leader development and talent management practices, even at the most fundamental level, is critical to ensuring organizational sustainability and preparing an organization to weather changes over time. Read More or Register
AFP Charlotte Chapter is currently seeking nominations for individuals to serve on the 2014 Board of Directors. Nominations are due by June 10, 2013.
Members of the AFP Charlotte Board of Directors advise, govern, oversee policy and direction, and assist with the leadership and general promotion of the Association of Fundraising Professionals Charlotte Chapter (AFP Charlotte) so as to support the organization's mission and needs. Every director leads a committee or focus area for the chapter. A full description and expectations for board members are available on the chapter website at http://www.afpcharlotte.org/about/board-nominations/.
- AFP Charlotte 2017 Board of Directors
- Frequently Asked Questions About Legislation
- Share Your AFP Story!
- Board Nominations Now Open
- Conference Site Down - Regular Rates Extended
- Member Confession: Mike Blackwelder, Director of Donor & Community Relations, Safe Alliance
- 2014 AFP Charlotte Membership Survey Results
- LaGrange College Offering MA in Philanthropy
- Member Confession: Jennifer Player, Director, Crisis Assistance Ministry
- SHIFT or FIESTA: AFP ICON Thoughts from a Newbie
- Boards Capstone CFRE Charlotte Committees Communication Educational Programs Fundraising Helmet of Hope Jimmie Johnson Leadership Member Opportunities Mentoring National Philanthropy Day NC Philanthropy Conference nonprofit Nonprofit Organizations NPD Philanthropic Community Programs Scholarship Sponsorship Survey