Deadline for 2013-2014 Mentoring Program is September 13
The deadline for applying to be a part of the 2013-2014 mentoring program is fast approaching! A free member benefit for AFP Charlotte Chapter members, this eight month program begins in October and ends in May. Mentees are paired with mentors to provide one-on-one professional development. Topics can include skill development, understanding our region and career development, to name just a few.
Individuals interested in participating as mentees or mentors are encouraged to go to the AFP Charlotte website and fill out the application linked at the bottom of the page. The cut off is 5pm on September 13 sharp!
Please send any questions to Josh Jacobson, Mentoring Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
August 27, 2013
August 7, 2013
LAST CHANCE to register! Registration ends Friday, 8/9! This incredible conference will take place on August 16 and will give you a chance to network and grow professionally with non-profit professionals. Check it out at www.ncphilanthropyconference.
- AFP Charlotte 2017 Board of Directors
- Frequently Asked Questions About Legislation
- Share Your AFP Story!
- Board Nominations Now Open
- Conference Site Down - Regular Rates Extended
- Member Confession: Mike Blackwelder, Director of Donor & Community Relations, Safe Alliance
- 2014 AFP Charlotte Membership Survey Results
- LaGrange College Offering MA in Philanthropy
- Member Confession: Jennifer Player, Director, Crisis Assistance Ministry
- SHIFT or FIESTA: AFP ICON Thoughts from a Newbie
- Boards Capstone CFRE Charlotte Committees Communication Educational Programs Fundraising Helmet of Hope Jimmie Johnson Leadership Member Opportunities Mentoring National Philanthropy Day NC Philanthropy Conference nonprofit Nonprofit Organizations NPD Philanthropic Community Programs Scholarship Sponsorship Survey