We are now accepting nominations to the 2015 AFP Charlotte Board of Directors.
AFP Charlotte is always looking for talented fundraisers to lead the chapter and serve the mission of the chapter. Serving on the board is a great way to give back to the profession and work side by side with your fellow fundraising professionals.
Our board is made up individuals from different organizations and backgrounds. Most have served on a committee leading up to their nomination, though this is not a requirement. Special consideration is given to candidates who have obtained their CFRE.
If you or someone you know is interested in joining the 2015 AFP Charlotte Board of Directors, please complete the nomination form:
- AFP Charlotte 2017 Board of Directors
- Frequently Asked Questions About Legislation
- Share Your AFP Story!
- Board Nominations Now Open
- Conference Site Down - Regular Rates Extended
- Member Confession: Mike Blackwelder, Director of Donor & Community Relations, Safe Alliance
- 2014 AFP Charlotte Membership Survey Results
- LaGrange College Offering MA in Philanthropy
- Member Confession: Jennifer Player, Director, Crisis Assistance Ministry
- SHIFT or FIESTA: AFP ICON Thoughts from a Newbie
- Boards Capstone CFRE Charlotte Committees Communication Educational Programs Fundraising Helmet of Hope Jimmie Johnson Leadership Member Opportunities Mentoring National Philanthropy Day NC Philanthropy Conference nonprofit Nonprofit Organizations NPD Philanthropic Community Programs Scholarship Sponsorship Survey