AFP Charlotte Chapter is currently seeking nominations for individuals to serve on the 2014 Board of Directors. Nominations are due by June 10, 2013.
Members of the AFP Charlotte Board of Directors advise, govern, oversee policy and direction, and assist with the leadership and general promotion of the Association of Fundraising Professionals Charlotte Chapter (AFP Charlotte) so as to support the organization's mission and needs. Every director leads a committee or focus area for the chapter. A full description and expectations for board members are available on the chapter website at http://www.afpcharlotte.org/about/board-nominations/.
- AFP Charlotte 2017 Board of Directors
- Frequently Asked Questions About Legislation
- Share Your AFP Story!
- Board Nominations Now Open
- Conference Site Down - Regular Rates Extended
- Member Confession: Mike Blackwelder, Director of Donor & Community Relations, Safe Alliance
- 2014 AFP Charlotte Membership Survey Results
- LaGrange College Offering MA in Philanthropy
- Member Confession: Jennifer Player, Director, Crisis Assistance Ministry
- SHIFT or FIESTA: AFP ICON Thoughts from a Newbie
- Boards Capstone CFRE Charlotte Committees Communication Educational Programs Fundraising Helmet of Hope Jimmie Johnson Leadership Member Opportunities Mentoring National Philanthropy Day NC Philanthropy Conference nonprofit Nonprofit Organizations NPD Philanthropic Community Programs Scholarship Sponsorship Survey