A master's degree in Philanthropy and Development will help you move ahead as a leader in fundraising and philanthropy. The only program of its kind in the Southeast, LaGrange College's 25-month degree is designed for working professionals, offering blended delivery (two-week summer sessions and online components), course credit based on your experience and a capstone project that can focus on your current or future work. The program prepares leaders and administrators in the fields of major gifts, campaigns, planned giving, annual fund and utilization of new and social media in fundraising.Space for this year's cohort is limited to 20-22, and slots are filling quickly. Visit lagrange.edu/philanthropy, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (706) 880-8225.
More on LaGrange College: Georgia's oldest private institution of higher learning, LaGrange College is located one hour south of Atlanta on Interstate 85 and is consistently ranked as top-10 and "best value" college by U.S. News & World Report. Affiliated with the United Methodist Church, LaGrange aims to provide a transforming experience that both challenges the mind and inspires the soul.
- AFP Charlotte 2017 Board of Directors
- Frequently Asked Questions About Legislation
- Share Your AFP Story!
- Board Nominations Now Open
- Conference Site Down - Regular Rates Extended
- Member Confession: Mike Blackwelder, Director of Donor & Community Relations, Safe Alliance
- 2014 AFP Charlotte Membership Survey Results
- LaGrange College Offering MA in Philanthropy
- Member Confession: Jennifer Player, Director, Crisis Assistance Ministry
- SHIFT or FIESTA: AFP ICON Thoughts from a Newbie
- Boards Capstone CFRE Charlotte Committees Communication Educational Programs Fundraising Helmet of Hope Jimmie Johnson Leadership Member Opportunities Mentoring National Philanthropy Day NC Philanthropy Conference nonprofit Nonprofit Organizations NPD Philanthropic Community Programs Scholarship Sponsorship Survey