The Jimmie Johnson Foundation has launched the 2013 Blue Bunny Helmet of Hope program. You have the opportunity to nominate a charity to receive a grant of $10,000, a Blue Bunny ice cream party and to be featured on five-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion Jimmie Johnson's helmet during the August 18th race at Michigan International Speedway.
To date, the program has contributed more than $430,000 to 61 different charities across the United States. Visit www.helmetofhope.org to nominate your favorite charity today.
- AFP Charlotte 2017 Board of Directors
- Frequently Asked Questions About Legislation
- Share Your AFP Story!
- Board Nominations Now Open
- Conference Site Down - Regular Rates Extended
- Member Confession: Mike Blackwelder, Director of Donor & Community Relations, Safe Alliance
- 2014 AFP Charlotte Membership Survey Results
- LaGrange College Offering MA in Philanthropy
- Member Confession: Jennifer Player, Director, Crisis Assistance Ministry
- SHIFT or FIESTA: AFP ICON Thoughts from a Newbie
- Boards Capstone CFRE Charlotte Committees Communication Educational Programs Fundraising Helmet of Hope Jimmie Johnson Leadership Member Opportunities Mentoring National Philanthropy Day NC Philanthropy Conference nonprofit Nonprofit Organizations NPD Philanthropic Community Programs Scholarship Sponsorship Survey
Help AFP recognize diversity within our profession! Looking for a way to get the most out of your membership or kn… https://t.co/PCUOu6i4Zi from @AFPCharlotte
Don't miss our Annual Fund Affinity Group! We will meet on 0 4/4 at 4:00 PM at the Catholic Diocese. Click here to… https://t.co/cmeatKfuF3 from @AFPCharlotte