We want to share your story in Member Confessions.
How did you learn about AFP? What does membership mean to you? What do you love most about AFP? How has AFP help you achieve your goals?
Send your AFP Member Confession to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what AFP has done for you.
- AFP Charlotte 2017 Board of Directors
- Frequently Asked Questions About Legislation
- Share Your AFP Story!
- Board Nominations Now Open
- Conference Site Down - Regular Rates Extended
- Member Confession: Mike Blackwelder, Director of Donor & Community Relations, Safe Alliance
- 2014 AFP Charlotte Membership Survey Results
- LaGrange College Offering MA in Philanthropy
- Member Confession: Jennifer Player, Director, Crisis Assistance Ministry
- SHIFT or FIESTA: AFP ICON Thoughts from a Newbie
- Boards Capstone CFRE Charlotte Committees Communication Educational Programs Fundraising Helmet of Hope Jimmie Johnson Leadership Member Opportunities Mentoring National Philanthropy Day NC Philanthropy Conference nonprofit Nonprofit Organizations NPD Philanthropic Community Programs Scholarship Sponsorship Survey
Help AFP recognize diversity within our profession! Looking for a way to get the most out of your membership or kn… https://t.co/PCUOu6i4Zi from @AFPCharlotte
Don't miss our Annual Fund Affinity Group! We will meet on 0 4/4 at 4:00 PM at the Catholic Diocese. Click here to… https://t.co/cmeatKfuF3 from @AFPCharlotte