AFP Charlotte Chapter invites you to become a part of the celebration by sponsoring the 22nd Annual AFP Charlotte National Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon.
As a National Philanthropy Day sponsor you will: Receive recognition in front of Charlotte's top business leaders, foundations, charities and individuals
Help support AFP Charlotte Chapter's work in promoting high ethical principles in fundraising, with proceeds dedicated to our education and diversity programs < Read more
By Michelle Hamilton:We are excited to announce the programs for the rest of the first quarter an April. Please mark you calendars and join us for our monthly meetings. Registration will be available in the coming weeks by clicking on the REGISTRATION tab on the homepage. In the meantime, follow us on our Facebook page for updates and more information.FEBRUARYMorning ForumChoose one of four concurrent sessions:Volunteer Mgmt; Successful Events; Data Mgmt; ConsultingWednesday, Feb. 20th Read more
What better way to target non-profit professionals than to become a sponsor of AFP? The Association of Fundraising Professionals or AFP Charlotte Chapter advances philanthropy by enabling people and organizations to practice ethical and effective fundraising. The core activities through which AFP fulfills this mission include education, training, mentoring, research, credentialing and advocacy. Our Chapter has 250 members from a diverse group of nonprofit organizations and provides monthly Read more
- AFP Charlotte 2017 Board of Directors
- Frequently Asked Questions About Legislation
- Share Your AFP Story!
- Board Nominations Now Open
- Conference Site Down - Regular Rates Extended
- Member Confession: Mike Blackwelder, Director of Donor & Community Relations, Safe Alliance
- 2014 AFP Charlotte Membership Survey Results
- LaGrange College Offering MA in Philanthropy
- Member Confession: Jennifer Player, Director, Crisis Assistance Ministry
- SHIFT or FIESTA: AFP ICON Thoughts from a Newbie
- Boards Capstone CFRE Charlotte Committees Communication Educational Programs Fundraising Helmet of Hope Jimmie Johnson Leadership Member Opportunities Mentoring National Philanthropy Day NC Philanthropy Conference nonprofit Nonprofit Organizations NPD Philanthropic Community Programs Scholarship Sponsorship Survey