What better way to target non-profit professionals than to become a sponsor of AFP? The Association of Fundraising Professionals or AFP Charlotte Chapter advances philanthropy by enabling people and organizations to practice ethical and effective fundraising. The core activities through which AFP fulfills this mission include education, training, mentoring, research, credentialing and advocacy. Our Chapter has 250 members from a diverse group of nonprofit organizations and provides monthly educational programs for fundraising and nonprofit professionals. The Association also hosts an employment referral service, provides access to AFP International resources, hosts a statewide conference and hosts the National Philanthropy Day luncheon every fall.
Sponsor benefits can be tailored to your company's specific needs and areas of focus and can include access to hundreds of non-profit professionals, supporters of non-profits organizations and business professionals in and around the Charlotte area. Click for more information on becoming a sponsor of the Charlotte Chapter of AFP.
- AFP Charlotte 2017 Board of Directors
- Frequently Asked Questions About Legislation
- Share Your AFP Story!
- Board Nominations Now Open
- Conference Site Down - Regular Rates Extended
- Member Confession: Mike Blackwelder, Director of Donor & Community Relations, Safe Alliance
- 2014 AFP Charlotte Membership Survey Results
- LaGrange College Offering MA in Philanthropy
- Member Confession: Jennifer Player, Director, Crisis Assistance Ministry
- SHIFT or FIESTA: AFP ICON Thoughts from a Newbie
- Boards Capstone CFRE Charlotte Committees Communication Educational Programs Fundraising Helmet of Hope Jimmie Johnson Leadership Member Opportunities Mentoring National Philanthropy Day NC Philanthropy Conference nonprofit Nonprofit Organizations NPD Philanthropic Community Programs Scholarship Sponsorship Survey