2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Presented by AFP Charlotte and Foundation For The Carolinas
Thursday December 10, 2020 2-3:30 PM
Donor-advised funds (DAF) are frequently identified as one of the fastest-growing vehicles for charitable giving. The number of donor-advised fund accounts has tripled in recent years. Neither recent tax law changes nor stock market volatility appears to have hit the DAF world that hard.
How do they work and how may they be of benefit to your nonprofit?
Join us for this program with your most pressing questions about donor-advised funds and how to incorporate this giving vehicle into your fundraising plans.
Presenters and Panelists include:
- Catherine Warfield, CFP, Senior Vice President, Philanthropic Advancement at Foundation For The Carolinas
- Deviré Robinson, J.D., Vice President, Centers for Giving at Foundation For The Carolinas
- Jamie Hayes, CFRE, Executive Director, JDRF North Carolina
- Armen Boyajian, CFRE, Director of Leadership Giving, Diocese of Charlotte
- Katharine Atkins, Director of Advancement, Charlotte Country Day School