In response to the Covid-19 health crisis and the impact it is having on the non-profit sector in our community, AFP Charlotte has made changes to the scholarship process. After careful consideration, Chapter leadership made the decision to only offer membership scholarships and professional development scholarships at this time. As organizations move forward and adapt to a new normal, our goal is to assist members with the learning opportunities offered through AFP Charlotte and enhance the skills necessary to develop fundraising expertise. We want to focus on our members and keep them active and engaged in the important work of fundraising and development that we know will be so important in the coming weeks and months.
- Funds will be awarded as applications are received and carefully reviewed through a blind-review process.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on eligibility requirements and guidelines outlined on the application.
- Scholarship funds will be granted throughout the year until funds are depleted.
- AFP members may only receive one scholarship per calendar year.
- Only one applicant per organization will be awarded a scholarship.