The purpose of the AFP Charlotte Chapter Scholarship Fund is to promote and enhance the professional development of AFP members. Scholarships are awarded throughout the calendar year, unless otherwise noted.
Funds will be awarded until the deadline is reached or until funds are depleted. You have a greater chance of receiving a scholarship by applying earlier in the year. The chapter is pleased to provide scholarships for educational opportunities, including but not limited to:
- AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course - Deadline June 15, 2017
- CFRE Review Course - Deadline June 15, 2017
- NC Philanthropy Conference - Deadline June 15, 2017
- Charlotte Chapter Membership Rolling
- AFP International Conference/Chamberlain Scholarship - Deadline September 30, 2017
To apply for scholarships, please download this form.
For questions about AFP Charlotte scholarships or additional information, contact Caitlin Donely at email@example.com.