AFP Charlotte Chapter invites you to become a part of the celebration by sponsoring the 22nd Annual AFP Charlotte National Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon.
As a National Philanthropy Day sponsor you will: Receive recognition in front of Charlotte's top business leaders, foundations, charities and individuals
Help support AFP Charlotte Chapter's work in promoting high ethical principles in fundraising, with proceeds dedicated to our education and diversity programs < Read more
What better way to target non-profit professionals than to become a sponsor of AFP? The Association of Fundraising Professionals or AFP Charlotte Chapter advances philanthropy by enabling people and organizations to practice ethical and effective fundraising. The core activities through which AFP fulfills this mission include education, training, mentoring, research, credentialing and advocacy. Our Chapter has 250 members from a diverse group of nonprofit organizations and provides monthly Read more
AFP-Charlotte Chapter will host the 2012 National Philanthropy Day luncheon on Wednesday, November 7, at the Westin Charlotte. More than 500 of Charlotte's top business leaders, foundations and charities will come together to recognize nine individuals, companies and organizations (see names below) for their outstanding work in the philanthropic community of Charlotte.National Philanthropy Day is celebrated because of the extraordinary impact of the charitable sector and the increasing role Read more
- AFP Charlotte 2017 Board of Directors
- Frequently Asked Questions About Legislation
- Share Your AFP Story!
- Board Nominations Now Open
- Conference Site Down - Regular Rates Extended
- Member Confession: Mike Blackwelder, Director of Donor & Community Relations, Safe Alliance
- 2014 AFP Charlotte Membership Survey Results
- LaGrange College Offering MA in Philanthropy
- Member Confession: Jennifer Player, Director, Crisis Assistance Ministry
- SHIFT or FIESTA: AFP ICON Thoughts from a Newbie
- Boards Capstone CFRE Charlotte Committees Communication Educational Programs Fundraising Helmet of Hope Jimmie Johnson Leadership Member Opportunities Mentoring National Philanthropy Day NC Philanthropy Conference nonprofit Nonprofit Organizations NPD Philanthropic Community Programs Scholarship Sponsorship Survey